Saturday, September 26, 2009

Latest Post

I haven't posted for a while, so here goes:

My schedule have been fcked with ONCE AGAIN D: This is the third time they changed it. So I went straight to my 8th grade counselor Ms. Araujo for help. But they made an announcement (homeroom) yesterday, that the students, for any reasons/situation, cannot be allowed into the counselor's office in anytime of the day unless the counselors personally calls their class to get the student to go down there, or the teacher gives the kid a pass to the counselor's office. (Which if you ask me, is stupid, it used to not be like that even if the kids are pouring out of the offices; what is the NEW principal's problem?!) So I had to go ask Mr. Ehnle (my seventh grade math/science teacher) for a pass because Ms. Roe (my social studies teacher) was absent for two weeks and we had a substitute, Mr. McGee; plus Mr. Ehnle's class was right next to Ms. Roe's. Mr. McGee I think has personal hatred towards me, and I believed that he would not give me a pass. And he didn't even believe me when i said I was going to Ms. Araujo's. But he gave me permission anyway, I think because Ms. Araujo was standing right in front of him saying that she needed to talk to me. And so Ms. Araujo walked me to the first floor to her office with a bright smile paste to my face because I had high hopes that she'll help me out. But after about ten mintues of making me believe that she will help me out, all I got was, "Honey, it's not up to you or me if you get to stay on your old and more prefered schedule." My smile disappeared; WTF is your... FTW! That ended with her thinking I'm Mexican. Because she asked which high school I'm planning to apply to and I replied Lowell or SOTA (San Francisco's School of the Arts). Then she asked what I'm planning to apply to SOTA for. I said Creative Writing, then she started this two minute conversation about me wanting to be a writer, I said, "Yeah, maybe a journalist." And so she said something about I should search up her friend who writes books (forgot the name because it was long); bilingual Spanish/English books. Then she gave me a title, which I didn't understand, because it was a Spanish title. So she now thinks I'm Latina. WOW. That's impressive, a lot of people believe I'm a mixed Mexican lady, maybe it's because sometimes when I get intense I have this weird Spanish accent. HAHA! Or so I'm told. But then again, anywaaaaay... I went right back to class, and after a while (or after I told Amy about what me & Ms. Araujo talked about) she told me to go back to Ms. Araujo because Ms. Araujo gave me the wrong name of the "Sally" girl that I gave as an example of the people who was taking my spot in class. I planned to sneak out of class since the door was only about two yards away from where I was sitting; but since I was a good girl, and Amy said I should, I went up to Mr. McGee and told him I forgot to tell Ms. Araujo something, and he lent me a hallway pass, (because one of the new stupid rules was not to walk in the halls while it's class time & it's not passing period; FTW!) and I promised him it'll only take me five minutes. But then Ms. Araujo wasn't in the counselor's office, and right next to her office was Ms. Smith's way bigger one. I walked inside after Mr. Hiler walked out, thanking Ms. Smith. Before she can say anything, I said, "I know I'm beingreally stubborn about my schedule, but Ms. Smith, it's screwed!" And I explained to her how Ms. Araujo got the wrong girl, thinking it might help my cause somehow. And Ms. Smith and I talked for a few minutes. It ended with me getting a KitKat, a huge hug, and an assurance that she will talk to Ms. Poong (my ex-Algebra I teacher & one of the people who's fixing the schedules.) What touched me was when I said, "I can't work slow like Mr. Wong. It melts my brain." Ms. Smith said, "You're so awesome." with a smile. Haaaaaay, (: But that was my whole ordeal of the week. 

Ohkay, please don't think I'm being picky about my classes. Because honestly, it's just because I can't work slow. And Mr. Wong, he works like his students are retarded (not meant to offend.) He works like we're stupid or something. And I can't do that, I can't do with normal classes. They're too easy and I can't do easy. And Ms. Poong actually teach good, does her explanation but then it's not super long, nor is it too short; it's just right because she knows we're all capable to deal. Mr. Wong doesn't even do Algebra problems, he does decimals & general numbers. I mean COME ON NOW!

That's got me going, (:
*Please pray for the calamity in the Philippines to level down.

No comments:

Post a Comment