Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Birthday!






^some pics, more 2m . mwaahrz, ^
My birthday past on September 5th & it was happy HAPPY happy! It was all like a three day celebration. I looooved it. Anyway, I'll write more tomorrow & I'll upload pics later on. I need to finish up my homework because I just got switched back into the honor class. & I think Mrs. Poong or idk how to spell her name, doesn't really like me much because she said I irritated her, buuuuut I did pretty good. She's just really mean and grouchy. (Can't even laugh @Jimmy's joke. Woooow!) I wish Maria comes tomorrow so we can finish up that column on the paper.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Marrion!

    1st of all, belated Happy Birthday!

    2nd, sure you can ask questions!

    Comment in my blog, put em there and I won't publish it. I'll just look at the questions and then I'll try to answer them (if i can) asap.

    Thanks for your support!

    Jiggy

    ReplyDelete