Tuesday, September 1, 2009
It's September, homie!
Gawd, I cannot believe that this year have been going so fast. For the past nine months, life has been everything but boring. I'm glad for school, except it takes away my beautiful time with 'sleep'. I can't believe that I'm in eighth grade, and everyday I have to say to myself, "OMG, i'm in eighth Homie!" Other than that, I've been great, feeling a bit W&W, but i guess that's normal for me. Uhhhm, & I'll be 14 in a few days, four days infact (: I can't wait, althou I don't necessarily believe in celebrating birthdays, (but that can change, belief) I'm thankful for life. Because that's fourteen years in this world, that's a big thing. Well, honestly, i think it's a big thing to be living everyday, so I take pride in that, but living years is HUGE thaang, homedawg. I'm going to church on saturday, probably with my mom & my sister & brother, but I'm not sure about that. I might go alone, I don't care; as long as I actually go and give credit to Jesus & God. I'm gonna go finish homework now, writing about shoes, WTF. Anywho, I just wanted to make a post for September because it's a big month for me, <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment