Sunday, September 13, 2009

Past Days,

Schooool. Has. Been. Great. Curriculum wise(: The whole drama between my two "lil sisters" have yet to be fixed. The drama between my two main chiquitas have yet to be fixed. The drama between other people has yet to be fixed. So I don't know what to do. Butttt, I don't wanna talk about it. I wanna talk about school. I've been doing my homework everyday, passing it on time; UNLIKE seventh & sixth grade. Haha! I'm so proud of myself, what can I say? I'm genius. Naah, I'm aiiiight (: <-- Ate gets mad @that. Anyway, uhmm, and I've got like an A on this test on Edgar Allan Poe's short story: The Tell-Tale Heart and it's aight . It's not the best he's written. My personal favorite would be The Oval Portrait. It's really good. It broke my brain when I tried to figure it out in fifth grade (= AHahah. & I didn't even read The Tell-Tale Heart before I did the test. I read it after, but I still got an A. I'm proud. I just read the first sentence of each paragraph and then the whole of the last paragraph. I'mmm so good. 

Umg anyway, I'm watching ASAP on tfc and Gary V's singing Tayong Dalawa for the show with Kim & Gerald. And Omg, it's so saaaaaad, I'm gonna miss it. I love Ramon! Uhmm & just gotta say that ILOVE Santino , ahahhahahahha May Bukas Pa is really awesome, gives you more faith than expected. You have got to believe a little kid when they say "God is here." with those big brown eyes and that cute face. Omg, I looove him! AHaha, Gonna take a shower then heading to Serramonte w/Family & Elaine, Mwaaahrz . 

No comments:

Post a Comment