Thursday, September 3, 2009

What will you do?

I have el problemo. And I know that it's not my problem really, but I will make it my problem. I have two bestfriends; let me rephrase that... Two of my bestfriends are fighting. Well, okay, I don't know if I'd call it 'fighting', but they aren't talking. I don't know what to call that. Because they're bestfriends too! And I just want them to fix it. Because I know they can. But the problem that I see is that they have too much pride in themselves. They think that they are more highly than the other, which is not wrong. I mean, they never said this to me, but this is the vibe that I'm getting from my main chicas; that they don't want to say 'sorry' first, they both wait on each other. And if you are waiting on someone that is waiting on YOU, then it won't work out because then both of you are waiting on nothing. And i feel really bad because the I can't do anything about it. I just wish that they both let go, and that they both just say wahtever, let's hold hands. Kiss and make up. Kiss and make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment