God is my passion.
God's the man! He made me and my parents, and my whole family. He made the face of the Earth, he made all man-kind and supported the ideas (dumb, intelegent, etc.) of man. He's the reason I'm here. The non-explainable, non-provable maker of all miracles. He's the one with the promise of staying with you and staying sane for you. He's the supporter, but not the manupilator. I owe my mother my life, but I owe that and everything else to God. No questions asked. There's nothing to say or ask about my faith with Him because he's already proven too much in my little years in life.
My family's my life.
Karina Gonzalez is my winning trophy.
K&I've been thru a few years of experience that can tell us that we're gonna be bestfriends forever. It's carved on wood. She's the only friend that I live far from but still cares and asks about my day; about how I am and what I've been up to. She actually gives a shit if I did stupid stuff and I know she smiles when she thinks of me :) Karina's my winning trophy because even if I'm a loser, she's there to shine for me, to feel good for me. She's my main ride-or-die chick.
Elaine Zhao is my inspiration.
When I need something in the world, when I need to do a task, she's my inspiration. She makes me feel good and makes everything else pale in comparison in being with her. Elaine's been there-done that with me for three years. That's way too much to throw away. We've been thru a lot together and I know that she's always gonna be there to give me the genius ass ideas that she gives me. She means a whole lot because Elaine's the smile that always comes up on my face. My real ass, bigass smile that I show when I'm ultra happy.
Miguel Madujano is my world.
Too complicated to explain to dear minds like you.
Marcos Munguia is my knight.
My bestfriend. The realass male figure in my life. He's the sweetest yungthug. Marquitos is too cute to replace, ever. Marcos is the only boy that I can imagine sweeping me off my feet and carrying me towards the sunset. I know for sure that he'll be one of those people that'll help me bring up little kidlings in the future. He's my secret love :) HAH, naw. It'll always be bestfriend to him & me. Because he knows that he mean a lot to me and I know that I mean a lot to him. The deepass conversations over the phone, randomly poking each other and warning each other that our asses are in the way. I love him because when I giggle out of no where, it's him that brings that up.
Anna Ashkinaziy is my tornado top.
The white girl that's gonna hold my heart 25/8. The kid that's always there. I get so irritated that @somethings she cannot see the good in anyone or anything, but I bring it out to her. I hand it to her with a bow tie top. I tell her wassup, and she's real. Anna & my relationship is too awkward for me to explain on the World Wide Web (:
Amorelle Applin is my homeslice.
Amorelllley. The homeslice that makes me roll on the floor laughing till I pee my pants. In actuality, I laugh till tears come rolling down my cheeks, and I've never peed my pants while I'm with her. Amorelle's like the coolest chika out there. Because she uses big words like me and actually knows what they mean. She's aiiiight! And she laughed at me today when I told her that I blogged. HAH, and she doesn't like my portrait of her that I drew because... SHE'S A LIL HATER!. But anywho, homeslice-shiggawigga-tazmaniancrasin.. You and I; you know it hon.
Maria Cervera's my weirdo.
Crazy Maria makes me laugh at her random remarks and that face she makes when she's struggling. I love this chick because she's weird the way she is, but I'd take her in anyway. She's my first love, and the first person I thought was stunning the first time I saw her. :) Maria is so fun to be with it's not even funny. I miss her because we have no more journalism together. She's the girl that makes me laugh out loud because of the things she do physically and the stupid come-backs she comes up with.
Scarlet Huang is my non-popable bubble.
She knows how it is. She knows. My Pinay (& she pronounced it pee-ney) looking chinese, big eye. She knows how it is. She knows how it rolls.
Jennifer Zeng is what keeps me going.
That main chick that I've been having these really good conversations that actually lead somewhere useful. The girl with the bad immune system so she's always sick. Then she goes to school even if I tell her I'll kick her if she goes. Even if she and I never show the love to each other in public, ya'll should see us when we're together in private... Our conversations are those deep kinds that I only had with Ms. G.
Kiki Wu is my favorite.
My favorite person in the world because she makes me feel loved (sometimes.) She makes me feel like I'm being heard. When I preached her about Ninoy and how he died for a cause and what he died for, she listened and respected my ranting. She even got into Ninoy and the whole, "I am Ninoy." thing. She actually listened to me and replied with very satisfying answers. I love her too much to get her out of my life. And we've got too much plans involving each other to let it all go.
Sharon Lau is my sweet surprise.
My Shannon whose love for me comes way above natural. Who holds my heart 200% of the time. The talks we used to have on AIM about the things we worry about and the things we been thru.. That's what I treasure in all friendships, the conversations. Thanks actually, Sharon, for listening. To me and my random-sometimes-annoying-ness. I'll always care for her because she's the sweet topping to my sour coated day.
Gloria Chen is my adrenaline rush.
Gloria keeps me running LITERALLY. She keeps my blood flowing with our very funny, sometimes serious conversations near our lockers or in 6th period/Slocum. That's all I got for you because our friendship is too much to explain, it's a love/hate thing.
& I am my writer.

MARRION I LOVE YOU You are a good Blogger and im sorry i laughed hahha i love you more then everything combined from amorelle
ReplyDelete