Been too busy with homework to post lately. WHO AM I KIDDING! HAH, I was so not doing homework. Can't do homework. I just feel that I'm too 'cool' for homework now:) LOL, but really, I just feel to mature for homework. Except I sometimes find myself opening up a little table and putting a pencil, a pen, whiteout, an eraser (that I lost!), my binder containing all my unfinished homework, a notebook and textbooks on it then sitting down and starting some Social Studies work. I can't believe I find myself in that possition everyday, doing homework. Or starting it... Then finishing with only three out of seven papers finished. How can people do this? Sit down in front of the TV with homework in between and get it all down? How can people do THAT?! Because I know I can't. I can only work when I know the work needs to be done. Actually, to tell you the truth, I only finish homework in the weekend when I actually have time... That's the time I catch up, there's like fourhundred papers that need to be done and I'm down with that; I finish it all! I'm EINSTEIN ♥
My post just screwed me over. I took my time w/HELLA FUCKING LONG post, then blogger screwed me up and just put that paragraph UP THERE and deleted all the others! UGH, fuck.
Anyway, since blogger screwed me up... I'm just gonna put bullets up for what I wrote @first..
I need a paragraph for this... So here goes: I'm part of the yearbook staff. And Amorelleylove and I are doing the page for the 8th grade divider and for us to get it all together: I NEED PICTURES OF THE 8TH GRADERS, or it won't work out! If you are an 8th grader and you see me with a huge smile @lunch with a camera in hand and tallass, hotass Amorelle's by my side, do not run away! If you are NOT an 8th grader, then feel free to run the opposite way. But it'd be really nice if you'd pose for a picture for me for the yearbook! Camerawhores, REJOICE:) And uhhhhmmm, it'd be kinda hard on me for the basketball page thou. Because I'm doing the girls' basketball page with Anna Ashkinaziy (pronounced: ash-ka-na-zee.) But since she's on the team, I'd probably have to take the pictures all by myself. I'm pro, I CAN DO THIS! So anyway, alright. I'm so pissed about my good ass post @first that blogspot removed D:<>
My post just screwed me over. I took my time w/HELLA FUCKING LONG post, then blogger screwed me up and just put that paragraph UP THERE and deleted all the others! UGH, fuck.
Anyway, since blogger screwed me up... I'm just gonna put bullets up for what I wrote @first..
- I tried out for basketball
- Canellous won't take me in because I'm not good enough
- My glasses was all up in the way
- I hog the ball
- Dribbles were awesome thou!
- Made few shots
- Being in a slowass class in English is not gonna help my cause with SOTA
- It'd look good in a college application if I went for a degree in Creative Writing or Journalism if they knew that I focused on Writing in high school (SOTA equals School Of The Arts)
- Kicking it with Emily, my homeshigganigga ever since second grade! @Wednesday
- adrenaline plus sweat plus basketball equals OH FUCK YEAH! I feel good.
I need a paragraph for this... So here goes: I'm part of the yearbook staff. And Amorelleylove and I are doing the page for the 8th grade divider and for us to get it all together: I NEED PICTURES OF THE 8TH GRADERS, or it won't work out! If you are an 8th grader and you see me with a huge smile @lunch with a camera in hand and tallass, hotass Amorelle's by my side, do not run away! If you are NOT an 8th grader, then feel free to run the opposite way. But it'd be really nice if you'd pose for a picture for me for the yearbook! Camerawhores, REJOICE:) And uhhhhmmm, it'd be kinda hard on me for the basketball page thou. Because I'm doing the girls' basketball page with Anna Ashkinaziy (pronounced: ash-ka-na-zee.) But since she's on the team, I'd probably have to take the pictures all by myself. I'm pro, I CAN DO THIS! So anyway, alright. I'm so pissed about my good ass post @first that blogspot removed D:<>
(To the people that the yearbook staff will take a picture of: PLEASE, no fingers. No middle fingers, no peace signs, no gang signs, no nothing with the fingers; not even that sign for aliens when your pinky and ring fingers are together as your middle and index finger are w/thumbs. That sign's not allowed either! If you do deside: what the heck, I'mma make a finger sign... we'll simply not put that picture on the yearbook, so it won't make it anyway. Josten won't let finger signs on their books! Psycho if you ask me.) Goot night once again.

No comments:
Post a Comment