Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

I'm such a dork; I'm looking up some Christmas quotes, and most of them are so touching. Mhm I feel like crying )= Hahah, but I really miss the PI on the fo'reals. Sometimes you just want to go to the Philippines really bad and really much, out of nowhere or for some real ass reasons. This time around, I have my reasons ; it's been two years since I been over there and three years since I've spent Christmas there. And Dad & Nanay's anniversary would be fun and memorable, plus it's Christmas time. It's always fun for Christmas in the Philippines, hella loud and so much family love. I wish it was more celebrated here, here there's not much hospitality that the Filipino(s] give back in the PI, it's not the same. I'm still praying, praying that sooon I'll go to the Philippines, do what I want to do, have fun... Maybe I'll make my resolutions for the '10. Haven't done that in a couple of years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment