Thursday, December 24, 2009

All I Want for Christmas


All I want for Christmas! Because I'm such an avid fan. I try to make do to what I can find here @home; but being on the real, I can't find anything much. I'm going on the internet on where I can find some nice ass Filipino bookstore place; maybe they sell there? It's sad that they cannot or do not distribute here in the States. That'd be cool if I get this for Christmas, but you know; I'll take whatever. But I know I won't because no one been to the Philippines lately. I'd get this at the National Bookstore @SM when I go back there, but that'll probably be long from now. I miss it back home. )= I wish we'll go home, soon... Maaaan, I want more things; but that's going to be a too late list, it won't make it on time. HAHA, whatever; I'll make do. 

-Merry Christmas , almost!
--Happy [almost] birthday, Jesus! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment