Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Staying home,

The whole day today, I stayed home. It was first just a plan, but honestly, when I woke up today; I felt like crap. My head hurt real bad. So I told my mother I'm going to stay home because I wasn't feeling good. Marrion-time was priceless. No one to talk to, no one to bother me. I was online to finish something up, and that distracted me for about an hour until I remembered homework: so I tried doing it. I just can't do my math homework because I don't know the code. And I'll need to ask Anna for that! Uhm and I washed the dishes, did some chores; took a shower, fed myself and all those shizz. I should do this more often! I feel really good and just chill when I stay home. Yummm :) Aighterz, ps.Happy bday to my father <3

No comments:

Post a Comment