Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I love you guys!

Amorelleyboo: Marrion C. Cruz I love you! I love you total chillness. Your complete acceptance with the world and your positiveness. Your mix of maturity and immaturity. Your peircing =) And how you don't care what others think and your just you.Jesus Christ! I love you!

Amorelleyboo: Dude, i was just reading your profile. You are an amazing writer! At a level i can only dream of. Poetic. Moving. And makes me love you a gatrillion times more which i don't even think is physically possible! Marrion Lola Cruz,. don't change. =)

Anna Ashkinaziy: My Prosister, My Craisin. I Love You, And You Know That, And When I Say I Hate It When You Kiss Me, I Actully Dont, It Makes Me Feel Special. I Love You Very Much, I Can Tell You Anything, And Your Always There To Listen And Say The GOOD Things Of The Situation. Your The Best.

Marrion: These kids mean the immortal world to me. They’re the ones who understand and make sure that I understand as they do. They keep me up and thinking how great my future will be just because they’re gonna be a big part of it. They make me smile and laugh all the time without the need to try. They make my day even by the small shit that they do for or with me. Like just walking with me and talking about random things, that makes me day. When they kiss my cheeks and say I love you to me; when they show me that they really care. I love them because they’re Amorelleyboo and Annalove.

No comments:

Post a Comment