Sunday, August 23, 2009

Thoughts of Death

From my older blogger, I'm so good I found it (:


There's really a state of mind. I think. To me it is. But it's also something that we cross path with every day, every moment, every second. Even while crossing the streets, there can be some idiot driving in the wrong lane at the wrong time at the wrong speed and it'll kill you. Sometimes, it's someway to other peopel to get out of a situation. Sometimes, it can be the only choice to them. I always think of ways to die. Not to kill myself, that's wrong. But, the ways that could be the reason of me dying, yahknow? Most of the times i don't agree with waht i think. It's depressing to know, for me, that there are people out there being slaughtered because there are other poeple in need of money or whatever they took from the victim. Sometimes, it's depression; but to tell you the truth, i don't think that's deep enough. Maybe, most of them are just cowards. They don't want to face the real thing, they don't think about other people around them; selfish. They think that if they die, if they kill themselves, they'll be out of their situation or their pain.. But then, how about the people around them? How about the people who actually care for them, that they could've just asked for help. They're selfish thou they are not thinking about themselves at the same time. I'm not necessarily judging those people that commit suicide; but it's wrong. Not in a religious point of view, but as of the point of view of the people around them that cares for, love and treasure them. Don't they think of their mom who'd have a heartattack after hearing about what happened to them? Anywho, dying can be a choice. If you don't need to die at that time, don't kill yourself. As i've said, soemtimes i think of ways to die. I'm very cautious, so if we're on a high place, and you walk like on the tip of falling, i'd scream at you. I don't let myfriends do anything stupid that would lead to death. We take life for granted; but it's not always gonna be there, buddy. I'd like to think that death would be too outta my league right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment