Sunday, August 23, 2009

Here's Another Rant

This is another from my other acc.


The thought of trying to help people never occurred to me. But, don't get me wrong; i help people all the time. I'm just never really aware of it. It hasn't been lately though until i felt something inside me change. I guess i'm unaware that while i'm doing my everyday thing, i'm changing all the while and at the same time i'm also trying to find who i truly am. What i am and who i shall be. I tried to establish myself in so many ways before. But somehow, there's always something blocking me from what i want to be. Those things that block me have always been my self-consciousness; I've always been afraid of what other people will think of me; whatever. Lately though, i try my best to impress no one but myself. If no one likes it, then okay; I do. Lately, i found out that i really do want to find myself, to find out who i am inside. The world is full of constant change, yes; but no one can really change me now; yahknow? I've always thought that if i call someone my bestfriend, they'll stay as my bestfriend... Some of them utterly do, but most of them don't. I learned that most people don't just stay by your side. Anywho, about finding myself.. Most of the time, i think i shall be this or i shall be that; but something stops me, and that one thing is mainly how I’m too ‘young’ to that. I’m supposedly too young to help people and to help the world. I must admit, I do try to tackle so many projects at once thinking I can do it. I can’t. I do try to empower myself, because I always think that no one else will do it for me; why not do it myself, yahknow? I try to authorize myself thinking that I can do it. I do that. One thing that I feel enlightened to do is to help people around me and to apologize for the people who are being rude. Is that, in any way, wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment